Check out our frequently asked questions, which we’ve grouped together here to provide you with answers. Contact us today if you have any other questions at 1-844-263-7911 or by email at [email protected]
The variable credit agreement is the contract by which a credit is granted in advance by a merchant to a consumer who may avail himself of it from time to time, in whole or in part, according to the terms of the contract.
The variable credit agreement includes the contract for the use of what is commonly referred to as a credit card, credit account, budget account, revolving credit, line of credit, line of credit and any other similar contract.
Many stores offer the use of their fax for a small payment. You can find them in the following locations:
- Office Depot
- Post Office
- Corner Store
- Your Employer
- Photocopy Centre
We only accept applicants who receive a salary by direct deposit.
- You are 18 years or older
- You have a stable salary of $1200/month or more
- You have been employed for more than 3 months
- You are a Canadian resident
- You are paid by direct deposit in a Canadian bank account
- You don’t have excessive bad payments in your account
- You don’t have an overly high level of short term debts
- You are under a consumer proposal or voluntary deposit
- You have unstable work
- You have supplied incomplete required documents or erroneous information
If the transfer was completed before 10:30 am, you should receive your loan before the end of the day. However, if the transfer was completed after 10:30 am, you may face a 24 hour delay before you receive your money or loan in your bank account.
Yes, we accept clients that are part of the above programs. Certain conditions may apply; talk with us today to learn more.
Loan companies that we work with offer:
- An annual interest rate of 23% (APR);
In cases of payment default or non-cooperation, the debt will be sent to a collections agency.